Shipment and delivery: times and costs
We avail ourselves of the professionalism of our appointed shipment partners: Energo Logistics or GLS for delivery in Italy, GLS for other countries.
Deliveries are made Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Shipment is made to the relevant floor at the address indicated on the purchase module. An adult is required to take delivery.
For other delivery methods please consult the Exclusive Services section.
For any changes to the delivery address after placing an order, please contact Beltalia promptly at the contacts listed on the website.
On taking delivery of the order, the purchaser must check:
- that the number of parcels being delivered is as ordered/indicated in the transport document sent in advance by e-mail
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and/or product or mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified by entering the words “Goods unchecked” (specifying the reason for the reserve, e.g. “Packaging torn”, “Packaging crushed”, etc.) on the courier’s delivery note. Once the courier’s delivery document has been signed, it will not be possible to raise any objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
On taking delivery of the product the purchaser assumes full responsibility for its integrity and, therefore, the validity of the warranty.
Beltalia does not collect or dispose of furniture already in use at your premises (including, without limitation, existing mattresses).
We kindly ask you to promptly report any damage incurred during transport to: email@example.com, within 14 hours of taking delivery.
How long does delivery take?
Normally, product delivery takes 4/5 working days from when the goods leave the warehouse. (NB: The indicated delivery times are for guidance only and do not necessarily refer to all articles in the product catalogue. For further information on delivery times for specific articles please contact Beltalia at the addresses provided on the website).
There follow some easy and effective suggestions to help ensure fast, efficient delivery.
- When making a purchase, make sure you provide all the shipment data, enter the full address and indicate the name or number on the intercom and a mobile phone number. In other words, enter all relevant details so the courier can locate your address with ease.
- Upon receipt of the e-mail confirming shipment, make a note of the tracking number (the number assigned to the delivery). This number lets you track, in real time, product progress from order processing to delivery.
- The courier does not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Orders are delivered after establishing telephone contact so it is essential that you leave a telephone number where we can contact you to agree on when to make the delivery. This number will be given to the courier to contact you if there are difficulties during delivery.
Should delivery not be completed for reasons not attributable to Beltalia or the courier, after 2 consecutive calls you will be charged costs for storage or return as quantified by courier. If the purchaser is absent at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a note with a phone number that you can call to arrange a re-delivery time. Should the second delivery attempt also be unsuccessful, the parcel will be placed in storage at the depot nearest the shipping address. To release goods in storage you will be contacted by Beltalia Customer Service. The goods will be made ready for delivery the day after release from storage.
Beltalia cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for direct or indirect damages caused by delayed delivery of goods ordered or loss of the same by the courier. Estimated delivery times for orders relating to Beltalia products are as follows:
• Products with standard sizes: up to 30 working days after receipt of payment
• Products with customised dimensions: up to 45 working days after receipt of payment
During the months of August and December, delivery of orders may be slightly delayed.
If the order contains more than one mattress, or more than one bed frame, delivery times may vary. In that case you shall be informed via e-mail.
Goods shall be delivered during working hours to the address indicated in the order. You are invited to check whether you can receive the goods within the indicated time frame, in order to avoid missed deliveries and consequent storage charges.
We kindly request that you inform Beltalia, by contacting us at the addresses listed on the website as soon as you place the order, if there are any special circumstances which might affect delivery, including, but not limited to, anything that might obstruct access to the delivery address (e.g. low bridges, narrow lanes, etc.) and/or its premises (e.g. small doors, narrow passageways, stairs, etc.). This information is essential to ensure successful delivery!
Notwithstanding the times indicated, the delivery date of the product will depend on the location where delivery must be made. Beltalia makes every effort to ensure products are delivered within the estimated delivery date. However, this date is purely indicative and we cannot guarantee that delivery will occur within the estimated date.
If Beltalia is unable to make the shipment within that period, it shall give the customer prompt notice by e-mail, specifying the period within which the order will be carried out.